Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Introduction

Hi. My name is Memo and I was born in January 1985 (That makes me 22). This is my first blog and in it I want to share my experiences of bipolar moments and other occurrences. I wish to reach out to any other bipolar people or people who have bipolar people close to them. I also want to experiment with ideas and concepts to add a philosophical flavour to this page. According to my experience education stifles creativity and I believe a new generation of intelligent and articulate people is emerging. I truly believe that the world is changing everyday and new problems are arising. The educational system must change and older people must learn to accommodate the new generation as well. I believe that I was a successful student considering all the difficulties I suffered because of bipolarity but I now know my condition and I am learning to deal with it. My English teachers always believed that I was no good and I proved them wrong every time. I wish to prove them wrong again through this blog. As you can see I have a lot to say but I want to keep these ideas for further posts. I hope you enjoy my blog.

3 Comments:

Cinderellaaa said...

First of all i want to say ,Congratualtions, 4 ur new blog.. and second im want to say that its really great to write about bioplar without fear or being embarrased 4m ppl who dont understand the nature of depression and bipolar..

i agree with you about being capable to prove ppl that they are wrong about judging us or saying that we will fail.. we shouldn,t listen to those ppl..

i read all what u have written and im expecting more from you.. :0)

well done memoooo ;0) u r the best

Extrememoo said...

Thank you for your comment cinderellaaa. Yes some people do not understand the nature of bipolarity or education for that matter. If we can create awareness all will be solved.

ilker said...

what she said :)